|Research, Consultancy, Publication
- Jisha John, Madhu S. Nair, Anil Kumar P. R. and M. Wilscy, “A Novel Approach for Detection and Delineation of Cell Nuclei using Feature Similarity Index Measure”, Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, Elsevier, Vol.36, No.1, pp.76-88 (SCI Indexed, Impact Factor- 4.314)
- Jisha John, Madhu S. Nair, K. G. Gopchandran and M. Wilscy, “Uniformity Analysis in Nanocrystalline Silver Thin Films using Fuzzy Inference System”, Surface and Interface Analysis, Wiley, Vol.47, No.1, pp.161-165, January 2015 (SCI Indexed, Impact Factor- 1.607)
- Jisha John, and M. Wilscy. “Enhancement of weather degraded color images and video sequences using wavelet fusion.” Advances in Electrical Engineering and Computational Science. Springer, Dordrecht, 2009. 99-109. (Book Chapters)
- Jisha John, Aswathy Ravikumar & Bejoy Abraham, Prostate cancer prediction from multiple pretrained computer vision model. Health Technol. (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12553-021-00586
- Robin M., John J., Ravikumar A. (2021) Transfer Learning Techniques for Skin Cancer Classification. In: Smys S., Tavares J.M.R.S., Bestak R., Shi F. (eds) Computational Vision and Bio-Inspired Computing. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.
- len S. et al. (2021) Accident Alert System with False Alarm Switch. In: Pandian A., Fernando X., Islam S.M.S. (eds) Computer Networks, Big Data and IoT. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 66. Springer, Singapore
- Robin, Jisha John and A. Ravikumar, “Breast Tumor Segmentation using U-NET,” 2021 5th International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication (ICCMC), 2021, pp. 1164-1167, doi: 10.1109/ICCMC51019.2021.9418447.
- Arun H.C, Dr. Jisha John, Ms. Aswathy Ravikumar published research paper entitled Arun H.C., John J., Ravikumar A. (2021) DRIVE SAFE: Lane Deviation Detection and Alert System Using Image Processing Techniques. In: Jeena Jacob I., Kolandapalayam Shanmugam S., Piramuthu S., Falkowski-Gilski P. (eds) Data Intelligence and Cognitive Informatics. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore.
- Nagesh A., Vijay A.S., Salim N.M., Vaisakh M.C., John J. (2020) Assistive Technology for the Blind. In: Jayakumari J., Karagiannidis G., Ma M., Hossain S. (eds) Advances in Communication Systems and Networks. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 656. Springer, Singapore
- Vivek Jude, Nayana A, Reshma Pillai and Dr. Jisha John, “Personalized Educational Platform”, Fourth International Symposium on Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications (ISTA’18), Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Series
- Aswathy Ashok, Dr. Jisha John, ” “Facial Expression Recognition System for Visually Impaired “, Springer International Conference on Intelligent Data Communication Technologies and Internet of Things (ICICI 2018) Lecture Notes in Data Engineering and Communication Technologies, ISSN: 2367-4512
- Thomas, Rintu Maria, and Jisha John, “ A Review on cell detection and segmentation in Microscopic images”, 2017 International Conference on Circuit ,Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT)
- Thomas, Rintu Maria, and Jisha John. “Detection and segmentation of mitotic cell nuclei in breast histopathology images.” Networks & Advances in Computational Technologies (NetACT), 2017 International Conference on. IEEE, 2017
- Menon, Sruthi, Anu George, Nehal Mathew, Vishnu Vivek, and Jisha John. “Smart workplace—Using iBeacon.” In Networks & Advances in Computational Technologies (NetACT), 2017 International Conference on, pp. 396-400. IEEE, 2017
- Jisha John, Madhu S. Nair, K. G. Gopchandran and M. Wilscy, “Analyzing Surface Morphology of Thin Film Nanostructures using Feature Similarity Index Measure”, International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Information Science – ACCIS 2014 (India), Elsevier, pp.104-112, June 2014
|Academic / Professional Outreach Activities
- External Doctoral Committee member for Research scholar Mrs. Hima Vijayan V P under the guidance of Dr. M. Abdul Rahman, Director, LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
- Subject Expert for the Conduct of Comprehensive Viva voce for Research scholar Ms.Jini Raju under the guidance of Dr. Usha Devi Amma, Professor, Dept of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, TKM, Kollam on 12.08.2020
- Subject Expert for the Conduct of Comprehensive Viva for Research scholar Ms.Anju S Mohan, under the guidance of Dr. Lizy Abraham, Dean (Research & Consultancy), LBS Institute of Technology for Women, Poojappura, Trivandrum on 16.09.2020
- Subject Expert for the Conduct of Comprehensive Viva voce for Research scholar Ms. Suma under the guidance of Dr. P P Joby, Professor & Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology, Palai, Kottayam
Resource Person (2021)
- Handled sessions on topics “GAN -Generative Adversarial Network“ organized by Marian Engineering College during 26th to 31st July 2021 , 9th to 14th Aug 2021 and 23rd to 28th Aug 2021
- Orientation session “ A walkthrough on CSI” , at College of Engineering, Perumon on 22/06/2021
- Delivered sessions on 6 day online AICTE sponsored STTP on “High Performance Computing and Deep Learning for Image, Text Analysis” at MBCET during 22.02.2021 to 27.02.2021
- TEQIP Sponsored 6 day online FDP on “ Applications of Artificial Intelligence and IoT in Engineering” organized by Dept of Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering, Perumon, Kollam during 01.02.2021 to 06.02.2021
- 31st ISTE Annual State Faculty Convention of the ISTE Kerala Section , 23.01.20212.
- 2021 IEEE International Power and Renewable Energy Conference (IPRECON)
- Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, Springer