|Research, Consultancy, Publication
- Tony, A., Jayaram, R., Gokul Krishna, J.K., Gokul Krishna, B., Poorna, B.R. (2022) Augmented Reality Integrated Smart Math Solver. In: Asokan, R., Ruiz, D.P., Baig, Z.A., Piramuthu, S. (eds) Smart Data Intelligence. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-3311-0_49.
- Ismail, M., Najeeb, T., Anzar, N.S., Aditya, A., Poorna, B.R. (2022). Using Computer Vision to Detect Violation of Social Distancing in Queues. In: Smys, S., Balas, V.E., Palanisamy, R. (eds) Inventive Computation and Information Technologies. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 336. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-6723-7_57.
- Adil, A.P., Anandhu, M.G., Joy, J.E., Karethara, T.S., Anjali, S., Poorna, B.R. (2023). Accident Detection in Surveillance Camera. In: Hemanth, J., Pelusi, D., Chen, J.IZ. (eds) Intelligent Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things. ICoICI 2022. Engineering Cyber-Physical Systems and Critical Infrastructures, vol 3. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-18497-0_26.
- Poorna B.R presented research paper entitled “Using Computer Vision to detect violation of social distancing in Queues” at the third International Conference on Inventive Computation and Information Technologies(ICICIT-2021) organised by RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore on 12 August 2021.
- Poorna B.R presented papers entitled “Using Computer Vision to Detect Violation of Social Distancing” and “Augmented Reality Integrated Smart Math Solver” in the in the 31st Annual State Faculty Convention of the ISTE Kerala Section, on “Opportunities and Challenges in Technical Education in the Post-COVID Scenario” organized by Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology, on 23 January 2021,
- Poorna B.R, Akhil R,Athul soori,Dileep Shankar,Mrinal Krishnan presented a paper“Detection of specific learning disabilities in children,2017” at International conference –NETACT-2017 organized by CSE,MBCET
- Poorna B.R Jesna Mohan and J Haripriya Published a research paper titled” wSafe24/7- A Personalized Women Safety Application” in IRJAES, Volume 5, Issue 3, 2020.
- Poorna B R, Reshma J P, Vidhya Varma E, “Voice Controlled Computer System using FUZZY Logic”, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research,2015.
- Poorna B.R, Dhanusha T. John , Kavya S. Kumar , Vaishak T. Nair , P. Visakh , published a paper “Cricket Scoreboard Automation using Umpire Gestures” in International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management Volume-2, Issue-7, July-2019
- Mr. Vysakh Jayan,Mr. Nikhil Anilkumar ,Mr.Augustine B,Mr.Amal saji Varghese,Ms.Poorna B.R has published a research paper titled” Personal Journal with Emotional Intelligence and Sentiment Tracking” in IJSER,June 2020
- Poorna B.R has published a paper entitled “Medical diagnostic system using Fuzzy logic ” in International journal of latest trends in Engineering and Technology(IJLTET)
- Poorna B.R presented a paper entitled “Graphical Passwords” in the National Conferences On Advances And Challenges In Multimedia Communication organized by Noorul Islam College of Engineering.
- Poorna B.R presented a paper entitled “Phising:Attacks And Defence Mechanisms” in the National Conference On Internet And Multimedia Communication organized by Noorul Islam College of Engineering
- Poorna B.R presented a paper entitled ” Disease Estimation Using Fuzzy Approach” in the National Conference NC-Vcom organized by Saintgits College of Engineering.
|Awards / Distinctions / Rank / Other Achievements if any
||The faculty project proposal “Health care recommender system using hybrid filtering technique “ by Ms.Poorna B.R,Asst.Professor,CSE has been approved for CERD funding.
The papers entitled “Using Computer Vision to Detect Violation of Social Distancing” and “Augmented Reality Integrated Smart Math Solver” presented by Ms. Poorna B.R, Assistant Professor, CSE have been selected as best papers of tracks “Inclusivity in Technical Education and Society” and “Effective Technologies in Education” respectively in the 31st Annual State Faculty Convention of the ISTE Kerala Section, on “Opportunities and Challenges in Technical Education in the Post-COVID Scenario” organized by Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology, on 23 January 2021, at Thiruvananthapuram in association with ISTE Kerala Section