|Employee Code / ID No.||10322058|
|Qualifications||M.Tech (Signal Processing)|
|Industry / R & D Experience||2.5 year experience in teaching|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Alternate E-mail ID||[email protected]|
|Mobile No (Optional) / Intercom Extension No.||7356181750/403|
|Areas of Interest / Current Research||Power Electronics, Signal Processing|
|Research, Consultancy, Publication||(1) Revathy K P, Suma sekhar, Dr. Sakuntala S. Pillai, Carrier frequency offset estimation in OFDM system using ML CRITERION precoded by turbo codes, IEEE intelligent computing Instrumentation and control technologies, ICICICT.
(2) Revathy K P, Suma sekhar, Dr. Sakuntala S. Pillai, Evaluation on frequency offset estimation methods in OFDM systems, NPCCC’17.
(3) Revathy K P, Suma sekhar, Dr. Sakuntala S. Pillai, Assessment of various PAPR reduction Techniques in OFDM, NACTET’17. (4) Revathy K P, Suma sekhar, Dr. Sakuntala S. Pillai, Assessment of various residual carrier frequency offset estiamtion methods in OFDM system, ICCEE’17.
(5) Revathy K P, Suma sekhar, Dr. Sakuntala S. Pillai, Review on precoding techniques in OFDM, NACTAE’17.
(6) Revathy K P, Suma sekhar, Dr. Sakuntala S. Pillai, Frequency offset estimation in OFDM system with precoded turbo codes and almounti codes, ASPIRE’17.
|Ph.D Research Guidance ( Research Scholar, E-mail ID, Research Topic/ Tentative Thesis Tittle)|
|Academic / Professional Outreach Activities||(1) Faculty in-charge and NSS Programmme officer at Heera College of Engineering and Technology
(2) KTU NSS Energy cell district coordinator
|Membership in Professional bodies/ organizations|
|Community Outreach Activities||Illumina and NSS activities|
|Awards / Distinctions / Rank / Other Achievements if any|
Ms. Revathy K P