|Qualification||B.Tech, M.E., Ph.D|
|email ID||[email protected]|
|Room No. | Extension No.||B-311/ 508|
|Area of Interest||Communication and Signal processing|
1. Vineetha Mathai, P.Indumathi, “Prediction of Spectral Vacancy using Time Series Forecasting Method for Cognitive Radio Applications”, Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing, 2022, vol.33, no. 3, pp. 1729–1746, ISSN-1079-8587. IF:3.4.
1. Vineetha Mathai, S. Anusankari, P.Indumathi, “A Novel QoS guaranteed Spectrum Sharing Method in Cognitive Radio Network”, presented in virtual conference on IOT and Intelligent Apps 2020 organized by Institute for Engineering Research and Publication on 4th December 2020.
|Details of Faculty as resource person||1. Delivered a lecture on Digital Communication organized by Loyola Institute of Technology on 11-Sep-2018
2. Delivered a lecture on Transmission Line and Waveguides organized by DMI College of Engineering on 30-Aug-2018
3. Delivered a lecture on Radio Frequency and Microwave Engineering organized by St. Joseph College of Engineering on 02-August-2017.
4. Delivered a lecture on Channel Modeling and Characterization organized by Anna University Regional Centre Coimbatore on 24-Dec-2013.
5. Delivered a lecture on Advance Wireless Communication organized by Anna University Regional Centre Coimbatore on 17-Oct-2014.
|Achievements of faculty (Like Gate/Net Qualification or any other achievement)||Nil|
|Workshops, conferences, seminars (ORGANIZED)||Nil|
|Workshops, conferences, seminars(ATTENDED)||1. Attended One-Week Online Faculty Development Programme on “Internet of Things” organized by E&ICT Academy IIT Guwahati held from 24 to 30 January, 2022. 2. Completed NPTEL online certification course on “Digital Circuits” from July-Oct 2021(12 week course). 3. Participated AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary “FDP on Internet of Things” from 2021-06-07 to 2021-06-11 at Electronics Service and Training Centre. 4. Participated AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on “Research Methodologies and Design Thinking for Leadership, Excellence and Soft Skills” from 2021-6-21 to 2021-6-25 at PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing.
5. Participated in online faculty and student development programme on the Role of Science and Spirituality for a Harmonius and Fulfilling Human Community organized by Research Foundation of India and St. Paul Institute of Professional Studies, Indore from 15th -19th March 2021.
6. Participated in online faculty development programme on Information Security and Privacy sponsored by ISEA-II organized by Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Uttar Pradesh during 10th -14th March 2021. 7. Participated AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on Photonics at Govt. Model Engineering College, Ernakulam from 19th -23rd October 2020. 8. Participated online two day Faculty Development Training Programme on advanced C++ organized by VIT, Chennai on 13-14 May 2020. 9. Attended two day Faculty Development Training Programme under the UGC XII plan scheme on Research Challenges in VLSI and Communications conducted at MIT Campus, Anna University on 6th -7th February 2020.10. Attended one day workshop on Pedagogy held at MIT Campus, Anna University on 26th June 2019.11. Attended a two day hands-on training programme on LABVIEW conducted by National Instruments held during 14th-15th February 2019, organized by Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University. 12. Attended the AICTE approved two week “Faculty Development and Training Program on Induction Program for Students” organized by Anna University from 18th to 29th June 2018. 13. Participated in National level workshop on “Programming Embedded System” organized by Madras Institute of Technology, India from 09-March-2018 to 10-March-2018. 14. Participated in National level workshop on “Workshop on Internet of Things” organized by Madras Institute of Technology, India from 23-Feb-2018 to 24-Feb-2018. 15. Participated in the seven day special camp on the theme “Our Principles in Action”, organized by Youth Red Cross Madras Institute of Technology, India, from 23-June-2015 to 26-June-2015. 16. Attended 3rd International Conference on Signal Processing, Communications and Networking conducted by IEEE and organized by Madras Institute of Technology, India 2015. 17. Participated in National level workshop on “Workshop on 4G Wireless Technology” organized by Madras Institute of Technology, India from 20-Feb-2014 to 21-Feb-2014. 18. Attended National level Short Course on “Faculty Development and Training Programme on Signals and Systems” organized by Madras Institute of Technology, India from 23-Jun- 2014 to 30-Jun-2014.
19. Participated in National level workshop on “Two week ISTE Workshop on Control Systems organized by Department of Power System Engineering, Anna University, CEG Campus, Chennai, India from 02-Dec-2014 to 12-Dec-2014.
20. Participated in a National level workshop on “Workshop on LTE-A” organized by Madras Institute of Technology, India from 20-Oct-2014 to 21-Oct-2014.
|Professional body Membership||TheSocietyofDigitalInformationandWirelessCommunications, Former IEEE student member|
|Date of joining @MBCET||21/10/2022|
|Details of previous work Experience:Industry / Academics / Others||Academics/ Department of Electronics Engineering, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chennai from July 2013 to September 2022.|
|Awards||Awarded Elite Certificate for successful completion of the NPTEL online 12-week course on ‘Digital Circuits’, in October 2021.|