|Employee Code / ID No.||AC21CS05|
|Qualifications||M.Tech, P.G. Dip (IPR)|
|Industry / R & D Experience||—|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Alternate E-mail ID||[email protected]|
|Mobile No (Optional) / Intercom Extension No.||9495554471|
|Areas of Interest / Current Research||Data Science, Neuroinformatics, Cyber law, Intellectual Property Rights.|
|Research, Consultancy, Publication||1. Vijitha Robinson, Kailas Sree Chandran, Programming in C (2nd ed.), 2023
2. Jacob, Rex Rony, Rohit Mahesh, Shannon Gomez, Syed Sahabuddin, and Vijitha Robinson. “EverTrack: A System to Track History of Used Cars Using Blockchain.” In Inventive Computation and Information Technologies: Proceedings of ICICIT 2022, pp. 415-423. Singapore: Springer Nature Singapore, 2023.
3. Vijitha Robinson, Kailas Sree Chandran, Programming in C, 2022 ISBN: 978-93-5627-840-0
4. Vijitha Robinson and Elizabeth B. Varghese, “A novel approach for ensuring the privacy of EEG signals using application-specific feature extraction and AES algorithm” 2016 International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT) (Coimbatore, India). Vol. 2, pp 1-6 IEEE, 2016.
|Ph.D Research Guidance ( Research Scholar, E-mail ID, Research Topic/ Tentative Thesis Tittle)||—|
|Academic / Professional Outreach Activities||—|
|Membership in Professional bodies/ organizations||ISTE|
|Community Outreach Activities||—|
|Awards / Distinctions / Rank / Other Achievements if any||1. Completed the Phase I of AICTE Mandatory Course for Inductee Teachers
2. Qualified NET for Assistant professor in Computer Science and Applications
3. First rank and University Gold Medal for P.G. Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (2018 Batch) from Indira Gandhi National Open University.