Area of interest
- Signals and system
- Analog Integrated Circuits
- A. Binita, P.P. Hema, “Reduction of PAPR in Optical OFDM Signals using PTS Schemes Without side information”, Advances in Communication Systems and Networks(Book Title), Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 656,https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-3992-3_14,Pg 173- 188, 14th June 2020.
- Krishna. A, Nikita Anne Jacob, Prayaga Menon, Saranya S. S., P. P. Hema, Kiran R. “FPGA based Control of DC-DC Converters for High Reliability Applications” International Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET),Vol. 7, Issue 6, June 2020, pp. 7602-7605.
- Athulya Jayaraj, Marien Susan Jojoe, Midhun George Varghese, Surya Vinayak Jyothish, P. P Hema, “Rumor Detection From Social Media” International Journal Of Research in Electronics And Computer Engineering (IJRECE), Vol. 7, Issue 2, Apr.-June 2019.
- Binta A., P. P. Hema, “Reduction of PAPR in HACO OFDM Signals using PTS Schemes”, International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation and Control Technologies , ICICICT 5th & 6th
- P. P. Hema and A. Sangeetha, “Analysis of four channel CWDM Transceiver modules based on extinction ratio and the use of EDFA”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET), ISSN: 0975-4024, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 2895-2902, Jun. 2013.
- P. P. Hema, Anith Mohan, “An Enhanced method for separation of speech signals combining ICA and Beam forming’ in the proceedings of the 7th SET Conference-2013, VIT University.
- P. P. Hema, Anith Mohan, “Primary User Separation in Cognitive Radio Network Using Binary Independent ‘ in the proceedings of the 6th SET Conference-2013, VIT University.
- P. P. Hema, Anith Mohan, “Source separation using Independent Component analysis” in the proceedings of the 5th SET Conference-2012, VIT University.
- Life Member ISTE
- Teaching: 5.5 years
- Industry: Nil
- Research: Nil