Area of interest:
- Energy management
- M learning
- Supply chain Management
- Operation research and Industrial engineering applications
- Logistics Management
- Nature Inspired Algorithm and Optimization
- Disassembly and Eco design
- Pedagogy and New learning methods.
- Education research etc
- Supply chain modeling under carbon trading. Nidhi MB and V. Madhusudanan Pillai. IGI Global 2018.DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-5424-0.ch016
- Nidhi M B , Sai Ganesh VM,“Integrating marketing strategies with supply chain strategies in using AHP”, 11th ISDSI International Conference to be held at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Tiruchirappalli, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India during December 28-30, 2017
- Nidhi.M.B, Sam John Abraham, Integrating Internet-of-Things technology into a perishable product supply chain using AHP: A case study, IIIE -POMS Conference, 20-22 Dec 2016.
- Nidhi M B , Sai Ganesh VM, Productivity Study In Small Scale Industry, 57th National Convention of IIIE and International conference on Smart Strategies for Digital World – Industrial Engineering Perspective, Nagpur, 21-22 Oct 2016.
- Alen John , Nidhi M.B. “Modelling and Analysis of an Automotive Bumper Used for a Low Passenger Vehicle”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V15(7),344-353 Sep 2014. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group.5. Alen John, Nidhi M.B, Modelling and Finite Element Analysis of Automotive Bumper under Static Loading, National Conference On Advances In Mechanical Engineering (AIME ’14), Department of Mechanical Engineering, SNM Institute of Management and Technology, Maliankara P.O.,Moothakunnam, Ernakulam, Kerala, 5th March 2014 , pp.9-13.
6. Alen John, Nidhi M.B , Impact Analysis on the Bumper used for a Low Passenger Vehicle, National Conference On Futuristic Technologies In Mechanical Engineering (NCFT 14), Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala , 22nd & 23rd August 2014.7. Anoop Chandran, Nidhi M B, and V Madhusudanan Pillai, (2013), Sustainability Assessment of Blood Bag Supply Chain: A Case Study, IEEE-GHTC-SAS, 23rd and 24th August, 2013.8. Anoop Chandran, Nidhi M B, and V Madhusudanan Pillai, (2013), Modelling of Closed-loop Supply Chain Under the Emission Trading Scheme, AIMS, 6-9th Jan 2013.
9. Abhisek. N, Nidhi M B, and V Madhusudanan Pillai, (2012), Carbon Assessment model for Supply chain network, Book of Abstracts and proceedings International Conference on Green Technologies, (ICGT’12), pp 88-89. 18-20th Dec, In association with IEEE and jointly organized by Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology, India and University of Dayton ,USA.
10. Nidhi M B and B Anil, A Cost Optimization Strategy for a Single Warehouse Multi- Distributor Vehicle Routing System in Stochastic Scenario, IJLSM -2011 , Vol.10, No.1, pp-110-121.
11. Nidhi M B and V. Madhusudanan Pillai, (2011) Development of Green Supply Chain Transformation Matrix from Environment Management System, pp. 68 – 73, Proceedings of the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Industrial Engineering and Management (ETRIM2011), July 11-12, 2011, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Calicut, Kerala, India.
12. Nidhi M B and B Anil, 2011, Trash to Treasure : Experiences with Post-consumer PET Bottles, 23rd Kerala Science Congress, Book of Abstracts-pp 125.
13. Nidhi M B and B Anil, 2011, Green Supply Chain Management : A conceptual framework, NATCON , CET Jan 2011.
14. Joe L Bovas, Nidhi M B, Aravind James, Akshay Kannan (2010), Coconut Oil Biodiesel: Possibilities as a Green Fuel for Ecological Hot Spot Areas in Kerala.
15 B Anil, Nidhi M B, A Simulation based study on the influence of Goodwill Factor in Supply Chain Management, Dec 1-3, 2009, International conference on Modeling an simulation organized by CET and AMSE, pp-279-282.
16 Nidhi.M.B., Green Supply chain and Logistics Management: A Review, March 2009, National Conference on Advanced Processing Technologies, SCTCE.
17 B Anil , Nidhi M B, 2009, LPG Distribution Planning Using Simulation And Ant Colony Optimisation, March 2009, National Conference on Soft Computing by IRTT, pp 60-66.
18 Nidhi.M.B and B. Anil; (2008), Fleet size Optimisation for Single Depot Multi-Distributor system, to be presented in 8th National Conference on Technological Trends, November 20-23, College of Engineering, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
19 B.Anil and Nidhi.M.B; (2008), A simulation model using rule based logistics: case study at an LPG distribution plant, Presented in the International conference on Digital Factory, August 11-13, Coimbatore.
20 Brahmanandan Anil and Nidhi.M.B; (2008), Management in Logistics Networks and Nodes, Concepts, Technology and Applications, Erich Schmidt Verlag.
21 Nidhi.M.B; (2007), Simulation Model for Distribution System Planning at LPG plant, Presented in Silver Jubilee National Seminar, Trivandrum chapter of Indian institution of industrial-engineering, December 2, Kerala.
19) M. B. Nidhi and V. Madhusudanan Pillai , Development of a parametric matrix based on GSCM literature , International Journal of Accounting, Growing Science, Available Online: April, 2016, DOI:10.5267/j.ac.2016.4.004, http://growingscience.com/ac/online.html
22) Nidhi M B, V. Madhusudanan Pillai, Comparing the cost of subcontracting and trading option to assess carbon footprint across supply chain, Industrial Engineering and Operations Managment conference, KL,Malaysia 8-10 th March 2016.
23) Nidhi M. B, Arun Harindran, “Study of Design Parameters of a Coronary Stent Based on Poly-L-Lactide (PLLA)”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V28(5),260-268 October 2015. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
24) Nidhi M B, Arun Harindran, “Study of Design Parameters of a Coronory Tent Based on Poly-L-Lactide(PLLA)”, National Conference on Innovative Approaches in Manufacturing and Design-IAMD’15, 25th July 2015, pp 52-59, Organised by Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum, Kerala.
- Nidhi M B and B Anil, Active Learning: An Approach to Improve Student Retention and Achievement, 25 th Annual Convention ISTE, Souvenir pp-60-66, Theme: “Strengthening Technical Education for Sustainable Development”, Jyothi College of Engineering, Cheruthurithy, Thrissur on 25th October 2014. [Won Best Paper ]
2. Nidhi M B and B Anil, New Paradigms in Engineering Teacher Training , 24 th Annual Convention ISTE, Souvenir pp-53-57, Theme: “Challenges and Opportunities in Technical Education, Research and Innovation in the Digital world”, Heera College of Engg., Trivandrum on 16th November 2013.
3. Nidhi M B, B Anil and V Madhusudanan Pillai, Technical Education Quality Model: A holistic approach, 23rd Annual Convention ISTE, Souvenir pp-43-54, Theme of conventions ‘Innovative Approaches in Technical Education’ , SSM Polytechnic college, 17th November 2012, Tirur.
4. Nidhi M B and B Anil, M Learning : Dealing with Myths, Reluctance and Realities, “Growth of Engineering Education: Issues and Concerns, 22nd Annual Convention , Vidya Academy of Science and Technology, Thrissur, 19th November 2011, ( Best Paper Award). .
5. Nidhi M B and B Anil, Challenges faced by Technical Education in the Energy-Climate Era, Souvenir of 21st Annual State Convention of ISTE, pp-63-67. Theme of convention: “Innovative Practices for Excellence in Engineering Education” at SJCET Palai. Won the Best Paper Award, 20th Nov 2010
6. Nidhi M B, 2009, Soft Skills : A boon to enhance Employability, Souvenir of 20th Annual Convention of ISTE, pp-109-111. Theme of convention: Managing Technical education for Leveraging Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
7. Ms Nidhi MB and Dr Arun surendran A framework for Entrepreneurship Development in Engineering Education, First Indian Engineering Deans Council Global Submit on “Engineering Education – current Scenario & Future prospects”, 31st july – 1st August 2015, GRT Grand convention center, chennai, Souvenier pp 52.
8.Nidhi M B and B Anil, Empathy aligned CSR framework for Engineering education First Indian Engineering Deans Council Global Submit on “Engineering Education – current Scenario & Future prospects”, 31st July – 1st August 2015, GRT Grand convention center, Chennai, Souvenier page 46,
9.Nidhi M B and B Anil, Framework for Institutional Social Responsibility in Technical Education, 44th Annual National Convention ISTE, Souvenir pp-262- 267, Theme: “Shaping Technical Education to meet challenges beyond 2020”, College of Engineering Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram during 27-29th November 2014.
Awards/Achievements: Won the National award for Substantial contributions in Industrial Engineering instituted by IIIE, received at Nagpur, on 22nd Oct 2016.
- ISTE – Life member, (National Executive council member, News letter in charge Kerala Section)
- IIIE – Executive member 2009 , (Jt secretary Trivandrum chapter during 2015-2017)
- Teaching: 13 years
- Research: 4
- Industry: 4
- Invited Lectures: 20