|Research, Consultancy, Publication
- 5-Day online FDP on “Ethics in Profession and Student Psychology” conducted by SNGCE, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from 19th to 24th July 2021.
- National FDP on “Teaching – Competencies for Self – Directed Learning”, conducted by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Mar Baselios Institute of Technology & Science Kothamangalam from 28th to 30th July 2021.
- Four-day FDP on “Mathematics for Engineering Research”, organized by the Department of Science and Humanities, Sree Buddha College of Engineering from 10th to 14th August, 2020.
- “Discrete Mathematics, Graph Theory and its Application” organized by Department of Applied Science and Humanities, Universal College, Vallivattom from 17th to 21st August 2020.
- “Concept Coaching” conducted by ICT Academy of Kerala, October 2014, Marian Engineering College, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Two-day National Webinar on “Linear Algebra and its Applications”, organized by the Department of Science and Humanities, FISAT on 19th and 20th November, 2021.
- International Webinar Series on “Advances in the Mathematical Modeling of Infectious Diseases”, conducted by Mar Ivanios College on 6th and 7th August 2020.
- International webinar on Statistics organized by Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Carmel College, Mala on 27th and 28th of July 2020.
- National Webinar on “An Introduction to Mathematical Control Theory” conducted by St. George’s College, Aruvithura on 21st August 2020.
- “Application of Mathematics in Engineering” conducted by UKF College, Department of Humanities and Science on 15th August 2020.
- National level webinar on “Polynomials associated with graphs” organized by the Department of Mathematics, Tirunelveli Dakshina Mara Nadar Sangam College, T.Kallikulam on 15th June, 2020.
- Two-day seminar on “Graph Theory and its applications in Engineering”, organized by the Department of Science and Humanities, Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology on May 20-21, 2022.
- One day seminar on “Differential Equations and Fourier Series-Some Applications”, organized by the Department of Science and Humanities, Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology, on 14th January 2016.
- Three-days Online Workshop on “Effective Online Teaching Tools” organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology, from 29th to 31st July 2020.
- Two-day Workshop on “Significance of Research and Development and New Age Recruitment Trends, from 19th to 20th July 2017, Marian Engineering College, NISH, Thiruvananthapuram.
- One-day workshop on “Stochastic Processes”, on 1st December 2016, ACE College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Three-day UGC sponsored National Workshop on Computational Mathematics, organized by the Department of Mathematics, Mar Ivanios College (Autonomous), Thiruvananthapuram from 9th to 11th December, 2015.
- Resource person for FDP on “Engineering Mathematics and Research Methodology”, held on 13th and 14th December 2018, organized by the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Marian Engineering College, Thiruvananthapuram.