|Employee Code / ID No.||10417059|
|Qualifications||B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (GEC Barton Hill), M.Tech. in Microelctronics and VLSI Design (IIT KGP)|
|Industry / R & D Experience|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Alternate E-mail ID||[email protected]|
|Mobile No (Optional) / Intercom Extension No.||Intercom: 180|
|Areas of Interest / Current Research||VLSI Design, Analog Circuit Design, Assistive Technology, Biomedical Engineering|
|Research, Consultancy, Publication||Publications
• Emy Barnabas, Amritha B. J., “Helmet Detection and License Plate Recognition using CNN” IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN), Vol. 09, Issue 6 (June. 2019). (ISSN (e): 2250-3021, ISSN (p): 2278-8719)
• Subhojyoti Bose, Anuran Raychowdhury, Amritha B.J., Mamta Jatolia, Tarun Kanti Bhattacharyya, “Design of Feedback Loop for Ultra-sensitive Nano-g resolution MEMS Tunneling Accelerometer,” Journal of NanoScience, NanoEngineering &Applications, Volume 4, Issue 3, 2014.( ISSN: 2231-1777 (online), ISSN: 2321–5194 (print))
• Acted as the Co-PI of the student project proposal titled ‘Speech therapy system for cleft lip/Palate patients’ which was selected for financial assistance under the CERD KTU funding scheme.
• RAR Proposal: Co-guided the student project titled ‘Speech therapy system for children with cleft lip and/or palate’ that has been approved by Review Authority for Research (RAR) at NISH.
|Ph.D Research Guidance ( Research Scholar, E-mail ID, Research Topic/ Tentative Thesis Tittle)|
|Academic / Professional Outreach Activities|
|Membership in Professional bodies/ organizations|
|Community Outreach Activities|
|Awards / Distinctions / Rank / Other Achievements if any||• Qualified GATE 2011 and GATE 2021.
• Awarded silver certificate (ELITE, Topper – 5%) for successfully completing the NPTEL online 8-week certification course on ‘CMOS Digital VLSI Design’, in April 2019.