|Employee Code / ID No.||10122099|
|Qualifications||M.Tech Computer Aided Structural Engineering|
|Industry / R & D Experience||4.5 Years|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Alternate E-mail ID||[email protected]|
|Mobile No (Optional) / Intercom Extension No.||8129646426|
|Areas of Interest / Current Research||Thermo-structures, Advanced composites, FEM Modelling, Simulation Solving, Analysis and Design of Tall and Complex Structures.|
|Research, Consultancy, Publication||Research: Functionally Graded Materials.|
|Consultancy: Structural Design and Drawing.|
|Publications: 1. Presented paper titled ‘Analysis of Functionally Graded Panels using FEM under Different End Constraints’ at National Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering (ACE 2019) by Amal Jyothi College of Engineering and Technology, Kanjirappally.
2. Sreeju Nair S B, C. Pany, (2020) “Functionally Graded Panels: A Review”, International Journal for Modern Trends in Science and Technology, 6(8): 36-43. https://doi.org/10.46501/IJMTST060808
|Ph.D Research Guidance ( Research Scholar, E-mail ID, Research Topic/ Tentative Thesis Tittle)||Nil|
|Academic / Professional Outreach Activities||1. Quality Testing, Structural Design at Dept run consultancy, PRS CET.
2. Structural Consultant for Grihashilpi Building Consultancy.
3. Structural Consultant for Hefty Homes.
4. Construction Supervision and Consultant to Multi-storey Commercial and Residential Buildings.
|Membership in Professional bodies/ organizations||Nil|
|Community Outreach Activities||1. NSS Programme Officer at KTU NSS Cell Unit No. 221 (2021-2022).|
|Awards / Distinctions / Rank / Other Achievements if any||1. Chief Student Coordinator at IBCC INDIA.
2. Student Member at Indian Concrete Institute, Kochi Chapter (2017-2019)