|Employee Code / ID No.||—|
|Qualifications||M Tech in Advanced Communication and Information Systems|
|Industry / R & D Experience||—|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Alternate E-mail ID||—|
|Mobile No (Optional) / Intercom Extension No.||—|
|Areas of Interest / Current Research||Communication Engineering, Semiconductor Theory|
|Publications|| Kuruvilla John, Merin Philip, Abhijith S., and Jincy Francis “QAM Transmission over RoF Using Fabry Perot Laser Diode and Continuous Wave Laser Diode”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, vol.8, issue 12, Oct. 2019.
 Kuruvilla John, Najala Mehboob, Merin Philip, Abhijith S., and Jincy Francis “A Novel DSP Accelerator Using Carry Look-Ahead Concept”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology and
Exploring Engineering, vol.9, issue 1, Oct. 2019.
 Joseph Zacharias, Merin Philip, S. S. Supriya, Vijayakumar Narayanan “60 GHz OFDM Radio-over-Fiber system based on Fabry-Perot Laser Diode” 2017 IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT). Joseph Zacharias, S S Supriya, Merin Philip, Vijayakumar Narayanan “20-Gb/S 60 GHz QAM ROF system using injection locking in a Fabry Perot Laser Diode” 2017 IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSPC)
 Presented paper in IEEE SCOPUS indexed conference (ICEOI) “A real-time agriculture field monitoring system ” (2019 April).
 Presented a paper in IEEE Conference (ICICCT) “Comparative study on different techniques for fencing
and monitoring moisture content of soil” (2019 June).
|Workshops, conferences, seminars(ATTENDED)||1) Training program conducted by radio communication center, Alappuzha.
2) Attended an industrial training program on KEL, Kundara.
3) Faculty Development Program in Musaliar College of Engineering on Digital disign and emerging trends in VLSI.
4) Attended a NSS FDP in College of Engineering Thiruvananthapuram.
5) Completed a NPTEL online certification course “Principles of communication System-I” with silver medal conducted by IIT Kanpur.
6) ATAL workshop on Internet of Things (IoT) at NPTI, Alappuzha organised by AICTE .
7) Attended AICTE Quality initiatives, NITTT and NEAT workshop.
8) Attended day workshop on Latex One organised by Providence college of Engineering Chengannoor.
9) Attended One-day workshop on Demystifying Robotics. 10) Attended Webinar on research and innovation conducted by KGiSL Institute of technology Coimbatore.
|Details of previous work Experience:Industry / Academics / Others||3 Years of teaching experience in Providence College of engineering Chengannoor.|
|Awards||1. Third rank in CUSAT B.Tech examination 2015
2. Second position for M.Tech examination 2017