|Employee Code / ID No.||10722057|
|Qualifications||Ph.D. in Physics, M.Phil in Physics, M.Sc|
|Orcid ID||0000 0002 4049 3095|
|Industry / R & D Experience||Assistant Professor, College of Engineering, Chengannur|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Alternate E-mail ID||renjinimnair91[email protected]|
|Mobile No (Optional) / Intercom Extension No.||8489556804|
|Areas of Interest / Current Research||Nanoscience, 2 Dimensional materials (Corrosion inhibition materials)|
|Research, Consultancy, Publication||1. Renjini M Nair, B Bindhu, Reena V L; “A polymer blend from Gum Arabic and Sodium Alginate- preparation and characterization”, Journal of Polymer Research, 27, 154, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1007/s10965-020-02128-y, (SCI expanded/Scopus Indexed) [Impact Factor 3.097], Springer.
2. Renjini M Nair, B. Bindhu, “An In-Depth Study on the Application of Gum Arabic: A Biopolymer”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Volume 8, (2019), Issue- 1C2, pp. 1120-1121 (Scopus Indexed).
3. Renjini M Nair, B. Bindhu, N.T. Manikandanath, R S Rimal Isaac, “An Eco- Friendly Green biopolymer blend for Copper Corrosion inhibition”, Polymer Bulletin DOI:10.1007/S00289-020-03491-y. (SCI/Scopus indexed) [Impact Factor 2.870], Springer National or International Conference Proceedings / Presentations.
1. Renjini M Nair, B Bindhu, “Functionalized Boron Nitride with Enhanced Property” (Published in AIP conference proceedings), 3r d International Conference on Condensed Matter and Applied Physics, 14t h -15t h October, Bikaner, Rajasthan, 2019,
2. Renjini M Nair, Vishnu S Surendran, B Bindhu, “Efficient Mixed Solvent Strategy for Boron Nitride Exfoliation” (Published in AIP conference proceedings), Prof. Dinesh Varshney memorial National Conference on Physics and Chemistry of Materials, 27t h -28t h December, Indore, 2018.
3. Renjini M Nair, B Bindhu; “An Indepth Review on the Emerging Biopolymer: Poly Lactic Acid” (Published in Technology Letters), ICAN2018: Technology Letters Conference Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Nanostructures. International Conference on Advanced Nanostructures, (ICAN-2018), Catholicate College, Pathanamthitta, 12t h -14t h March 2018.
4. Renjini M Nair, B. Bindhu, Susmi Anna Thomas “Hydroxylation of Boron Nitride Nanosheets” (published in AIP conference proceedings) DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 18th -22t h December, 2019.
|Academic / Professional Outreach Activities||1.Prof. Dinesh Varshney memorial National Conference on Physics and Chemistry of Materials (NCPCM) 0n Dec 27th- 28th 2018,Indore,India.
2. International conference on emerging Trends in mathematical, physical and chemical Science (ETMPC-2019) on 22nd February organised by Noorul Islam Centre For Higher Education.
3.Attended the workshop on “Molecular Modelling” on 9th November 2019 organised by Nanotechnology department, NICHE.
4. Participated in the workshop on E-Resourses organised by the Department of Library in association with Knimbus online pvt.Ltd ,New Delhi on 25th June 2019.
5. Completed a short term course on “Energy conservation and Renewable Energy” organised by NIT Haryana.
6. The 3rd International Conference on Condensed Matter & Applied Physics (ICC 2019), Rajasthan, India.
7.National conference on Nanomaterials for Energy, Environment and Health care (NEEHCON’19) organized by School of Materials Science and Engineering, NIT Calicut.
8. International Workshop on Writing and Publishing Research articles in UGC-CARE journals at Sree Ayyappa College for Women, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu
9. International Conference on Networks, Imaging and Security, ICNIS-2019 organized by Department of Information Technology, NICHE
10. National Seminar on Advances in Functional Materials (AFM 2017) organized by Dept of Physics, All Saints College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
11. International Confernce on Advanced nanostructures (ICAN-2018) organized by Post graduate and Research dept of Physics, Catholicate College, Pathanamthitta, India.
12. One day Basic Training Programme on Human Rights by National Human Rights Commission at NICHE, Kumaracoil, Tamil Nadu.
13. International webinar on quantum materials and nanoparticles for advanced applications organized by Kamaraj College, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu, India
14. LaTeX Workshop 2020 organized by Department of Nanotechnology, Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education