|Research, Consultancy, Publication
||Peer Reviewed Science cited International Journals :
- R. Nivitha, R. Devika, J. Murali Krishnan, Neethu Roy, Influence of bitumen type and polymer dosage on the relaxation spectrum of styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS)/styrene-butadiene (SB) modified bitumen, Mechanics of Time-Dependent Materials, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11043-021-09531-y (2021).
- M R Nivitha, Neethu Roy & J Murali Krishnan, Influence of refinery processing methods on ageing of bitumen, Sadhana – Academy Proceedings in Engineering Sciences, 44, 128 (2019).
- Neethu Roy, A. Veeraragavan and J. Murali Krishnan, Influence of Confinement Pressure and Air Voids on the Repeated Creep and Recovery of Asphalt Concrete Mixtures, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, July 2014.
- Neethu Roy, A. Veeraragavan and J. Murali Krishnan, Interpretation of Flow Number Test Data for Asphalt Mixtures, Institute of Civil Engineers – Transport, UK, May 2014.
- Neethu Roy, A. Veeraragavan, Pankaj Jain and J. Murali Krishnan, A Re-look at the Asphalt Mixture Performance Test Protocols and Computational Algorithms, ASTM Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 41, No. 5, 2013, pp. 1- 16.
Peer Reviewed Science cited International Conferences:
- N.Roy, V.Chowdary, U. Saravanan, J. M. Krishnan, Non-linear modeling of the influence of rest period on healing behavior of asphalt concrete mixtures, Green and Intelligent Technologies for Sustainable and Smart Asphalt Pavements – Liu et al. (Eds) : Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Frontiers of Road and Airport Engineering, 12-14 July, 2021, Delft, Netherlands (IFRAE). ISBN: 978-1-032-16954-5.
- Lakshmi Roja, Neethu Roy and J. Murali Krishnan, Influence of Aging on the Rheological Behavior of Warm Mix Asphalt Binders, 8th RILEM International Symposium on Testing and Characterization of Sustainable and Innovative Bituminous Materials, Francesco Canestrari and Manfred N. Partl (Editors), Rilem Book Series, Springer, London, Volume 11, Oct.2015, 497.
- Neethu Roy, Issues Related to Evaluating Rutting of Asphalt Concrete Mixtures in the Laboratory, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (2nd International Conference on Materials, Mechanics & Management), Dec.2014.
- Neethu Roy, Venkaiah Chowdary and J. Murali Krishnan, Influence of Rest Periods on the Creep and Recovery of Asphalt Concrete Mixtures, Colloquium on Transportation Systems Engineering and Management CTR, CED, NIT Calicut, India, May 12-13, 2014.
- Neethu Roy, J. Murali Krishnan and A. Veeraragavan, Effect of Confinement Pressure on Creep and Recovery Response of Asphalt Concrete Mixtures, Proceedings of International Conference on Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Pavements and Technological Control (MAIREPAV7), Auckland – New Zealand, August 2012.
- Neethu Roy, A. Veeraragavan, J. Murali Krishnan, Influence of Air Voids of Hot Mix Asphalt on Rutting Within the Framework of Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design, 2nd Conference of Transportation Research Group of India (2nd CTRG), Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences 104 (2013) 99 – 108.
Peer Reviewed National Journals:
- Neethu Roy, J. Murali Krishnan and A. Veeraragavan, Mechanical Characterization of Bituminous Concrete Mixtures using Asphalt Mixture Performance Tester (AMPT), Indian Highways, June 2012, pp. 61-68.
- Neethu Roy, Kuncheria P. Isaac and A. Veeraragavan, Sensitivity Analysis of Input Parameters for Application of HDM-4 for Investment Decisions, Indian Highways, Vol. 34, No.1, 2006.
- Neethu Roy, Kuncheria P. Isaac and A. Veeraragavan, HDM-4: Calibration to Indian Conditions and its Applications – Case Study, Highway Research Bulletin, IRC No. 69, 2003.
- Devika R., Roy, Neethu and Krishnan, J. M., Influence of Polymer Dosage on the Creep and Recovery of Polymer Modified Bitumen, 7th Conference on Transportation Systems Engineering and Management, KSCSTE-NATPAC &CET, Kerala, Dec., 2020.
- Niranjana J. S., Feba Paul, Hridya D Nambiar, Ashly Joy and Neethu Roy, Flood Risk Assessment of Thiruvananthapuram City, Kerala, Proceedings of International Web Conference in Civil Engineering for a Sustainable Planet (ICCESP 2021). DOI: 10.21467/proceedings.112; Series: AIJR Proceedings; ISSN: 2582-3922; ISBN: 978-81-947843-x-x, March 2021.