The Department of Electronics & Communication is offering an online internship for the students of the college. The internship will be for 2 weeks under the initiative of the Assistive Technology (AT) group. During the internship, students will be involved in understanding how technology can be used to enhance the lives of differently-abled persons. This year, the internship will be covering the areas of visual impairment, speech and hearing disorders, autism and special needs.
Dates: 3rd August 2020 – 14th August 2020
The Internship program comprises:
1. Webinars by experts from National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH), Trivandrum
2. Live Interaction with FIDE-rated Blind Chess Master, Mr. P. Balaraman, Jyotirgamaya Institute for the Blind
3. Introduction to VR and AR technology for assistive devices, Embright Technologies
4. Introduction to hardware and software related to projects
5. Idea pooling, discussions and much more!
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/RvZ3279LJTSiSFRS8
Registration Fee: Nil
Eligibility: B. Tech students (S3, S5 and S7 Students) or M.Tech students (S3) of MBCET can apply for the internship.
Google Meet interactions: One to two hours per day
Opportunity for eligible students to become a Student Mentor! (Please check the eligibility conditions in the Registration Form.)
Earn your activity points for internships now!
Limited Seats. Please contact the following faculty for clarifications:
Lani Rachel Mathew: 9995877394
Amritha B. J. : 9496817349