|Lab Name||Location||Faculty in
|Software Lab 1||Divisional Block C
|Mr. Robin Joseph||Ms. Linu Mol K. C.||CSE-S3 DATASTRUCTURES LAB
CSE-S4 FOSS LAB
|Software Lab 2||Divisional Block C
|Mr. Binu Jose||Ms. Priya G.||CSE-S5 SYSTEM SOFTWARE LAB
CSE-S6 NETWORK PROGRAMMINIG LAB
|Software Lab 3||Divisional Block C
|Ms. Anne Dickson||Ms. Rejani L.||CSE-S5 DATABASE LAB
CSE-S1 PYTHON LAB
CSE-S2 COMPUTER PROGRAMMING LAB
CSE-S6 MICROPROCESSOR LAB(MASM)
|PG Lab||Divisional Block B
|Prof. Raju K. Gopal||Ms. Naicy M. John||CSE-S5 DESIGN PROJECT
CSE-S5 GRAPH THEORY(PRACTICAL)
CSE-S6 COMPREHENSIVE EXAM
CSE-S7 COMPILER DESIGN
CSE-S7 MACHINE LEARNING(PRACTICAL)
CSE -S8 PROJECT
CSE-M1 AD LAB
CSE-M2 NETWORK AND OS
CSE-M3 PROJECT PHASE 1 AND THESIS
& Interfacing Lab
|Divisional Block C
|Mr. Shone J. Das||Ms. Vichithra V. R.||CSE-S6 MICROPROCESSOR LAB|
|Knowledge Lab||Divisional Block B
|Ms. Aswathy Ravikumar||Ms. Vichithra V. R.||SKILL DEVELOPMENT LAB
( 1.Artificial Intelligence &Machine Learning
The Department has a well-established library with a reading room which is amply used by the staff and students. The library is equipped with a good number of text books and reference books in Computer Science and IT fields. The records of industrial training reports, university question papers, reports of seminars and projects are kept in the library and made accessible to students. The students can refer books and have access to Science Direct, IEEE digital libraries of computer science online journals from the department library. The library serves to provide a calm and cozy ambience conductive to long hours of study.
The department library repository includes:
|1||Text Books on subject relevant areas|
|2||Magazines and newspapers|
|4||Proceedings of conferences|
|6||Sample Lab Records|
|7||Mini Project Reports|
Total No. of Titles: 325
Working Hours: On all working days: From 9.15 am to 4:35 pm
Rules and Regulations:
- Students can enter into the department only during break time or in the allotted period for the library. If they want to use the library during some other time, they should get special permission from the HoD.
- An under graduate and Post graduate student can refer the book at the time allotted.
- A staff can take at most 3 books at a time and can hold it for a period of one semester after that it will be fined on a daily basis (Rs 1 per day)
- The students and staff need to enter their details in the Activity register before entering in to the department library.
- Other than textbooks the hard copies of all the other resources are available only for reference.
Library In Charge: Ms Anne Dickson
To be a Centre of Excellence in Computer Science and Engineering providing quality education and research for the betterment of the society.
To impart sound knowledge in theoretical and applied foundations of Computer Science and Engineering, and to train the students to solve real life issues to effectively define and shape life.