Department Advisory Board
The Departmental Advisory Board (DAB) has been framed with the objective of remaining up to date with the latest requirements of the industry and incorporating necessary components in the curriculum as much as possible. The committee develops and recommends new or revised goals and objectives of the programme. The committee also reviews and analyzes the gap between curriculum and Industry requirements and gives necessary feedback or advice actions. The DAB is composed of members from eminent institutions as well as members from industry, alumni and members of faculty of the department. The present composition of the DAB is as follows.
- Dr. Bijuna Kunju K., Professor, TKMCE. (Academia Representative)
- Mr. Premsagar B., Dy. GM, HLL Life Care Ltd. (Industry Representative)
- Gp. Capt. E P Syam, Additional Director, DRDO, New Delhi. (Parent Representative)
- Mr. Suresh Kumar S, Nodal Officer, KSEB. (Parent Representative)
- Dr. Nisha G K, Professor and HOD, EED.
- Ms. C. Sojy Rajan, Assistant Professor, EED (Alumni Representative)
- Ms. Surasmi N L, Assistant Professor, EED (DAB Coordinator)
To be a Centre of Excellence in Electrical & Electronics Engineering Education, Research and Application of knowledge to benefit the society at large.
To mould quality Electrical Engineers, fostering creativity and innovation to address global issues.