- Image Processing , Computer Networks, Cryptography
1. Vijitha Robinsonand Elizabeth B Varghese has published a paper ” A Novel Approach for ensuring the privacy of EEG signals using Applications specific feature extraction and AES algorithm”, in the International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT) , 26-27 August 2016.
2. Neenu J S and Elizabeth B Varghese has published a paper ” A Novel Approach for SCC Algorithm using pattern Based Image Steganography”, IEEE International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT) , 26-27 August 2016
3. Ms. Elizabeth.B.Varghese published a paper entitled “Face Recognition Based On Vector Quantization Using Fuzzy Neuro Clustering” in the International Journal of Computer, Information Science and Engineering, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Science Index 83, 7(11), 153 – 162, December 2013.
4. Ms. Elizabeth.B.Varghese, Mr. George Malayil, Ms. Rintu Rajan, Ms. Gouri R and Mr. Amit Sebastin has presented a paper entitled “Facial Recognition Approach for Universal Identification” in the International Conference on Mobility in Computing (ICMiC’13) conducted at MBCET, on 17th and 18th December, 2013 and was published in the journal IJCSMC.
5. Elizabeth B. Varghese and M Wilscy, “A Fuzzy Neuro Clustering Based Vector Quantization for Face Recognition” In Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communications (ACC 2011), Part III CCIS 192, pp 383-395, Springer, July 2011
6. Elizabeth B Varghese and M Wilscy “Vector Quantization Based Face Recognition Using Integrated Adaptive Fuzzy Clustering” In Proceedings of the International Conference on Parallel, Distributed Computing Technologies and Applications (PDCTA 2011) ,CCIS 203, pp 31-43, Springer, September 2011
7. Elizabeth B Varghese and M Wilscy “A Fuzzy-Neuro Approach to Vector-Quantization based Face Recognition” in Research Journal of MBCET, September 2011
8. Elizabeth B Varghese, Divya Luke, Divya P S, Sony L Johnson, Sreeprabha S, “Software Plagiarism Detection Techniques: A Comparative Study”, IEEE Global Conference on Communication Technologies, Vol. 5(4), 2014.
- Life Member of ISTE
• Working in since June 2004.
• Worked as Guest Lecturer at College of Engineering, Kidangoor from January 2004 to April 2004.