Area of interest
- Machine Learining
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Ms. Anjali C and Veena Vijayan V published a paper titled “Comparative Investigation Between Distinct Category of Robotic Surgical Systems” National Conference on Applications of Engineering for Green Technology, Feb, 2015.
- Ms. Anjali.C and Veena Vijayan V published a paper titled “Decision support systems for Predicting Diabetes mellitus-A Review” IEEE Global Conference on Communication Technologies 2015.
- Ms. Anjali.C and Grishma B.R published a paper titled “Software Root Cause Prediction Using Clustering Techniques” IEEE Global Conference on Communication Technologies 2015Ms. Anjali C and Shini Renjith published a paper titled “A personalized mobile travel recommender system using hybrid algorithm”, Computational Systems and Communications (ICCSC), pp.12-17, 2014.
- Ms. Anjali C and Shini Renjith(M3) have presented a a paper on A Personalized Travel Recommender Model Based on Content-based Prediction and Collaborative Recommendation, in International Conference on “Mobility in Computing” ICMiC13 Dec 2013. It also secured the best paper award in the conference.
- Ms. Anjali C and Shini Renjith(M3) have presented a a paper A Comparative Study of the Fitness Function in Genetic Algorithm based Information Filtering, in International Conference on “Mobility in Computing” ICMiC13 Dec 2013.
- Ms. Anjali C., Biji C L, Sajilal Divakaran and Achuthsankar S. Nair, “Malayalam Text Compression”, International Journal of Information Systems and Engineering, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 1-19, April 12, 2013.
Life time member of ISTE
Teaching: 5 years 9 Months
Industry: 2 Years