Area of interest
- Bridge, Plates and Shells, Fracture Mechanics
- Aneena, Babu and Indhumathi K. (2017). ‘ A Study On The Dynamic Response Of Cable Stayed Bridge With Varying Thecable Arrangements’, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 7, Special Issue 1, September 2017. (E-ISSN 2250-2459).
- Aneena, Babu and Yamuna, S.R. (2018). ‘Effect of hybrid system in stepped building frame’, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT) ISSN : 2278-0181, Vol.6,Issue.6.
- Aneena, Babu and Yamuna, S.R. (2018). ‘Seismic analysis of hybrid system in stepped building frame’, Proceedings of Second International Conference on Frontiers in Engineering,Applied Science and Technology (FEAST 2018).
- Aneena, Babu and Yamuna, S.R. (2018). ‘Seismic Evaluation of Different Structural Systems in Stepped Building Frame’, Proceedings of International Conference on Infrastructure Development: Issues, Innovations and the way forward (ICID 2018).
- Aneena Babu,Ahmedul Kabir Asraff,Sheela Suresh,Reeba Eapen,”Application of Chaboche Model in Rocket Thrust Chamber Analysis”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series C, Mechanical, Production, Aerospace and Marine Engineering, ISSN: 2250-0545 (Print) 2250-0553 (Online)
- Aneena Babu, Asraff A. K., and Philip N., “Fatigue Life Prediction of a Rocket Combustion Chamber,” IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Vol. 11, No. 5, 2014, pp. 12–20.
- Aneena Babu and Saran S, “Flexural behaviour of Self Curing Self Compacting Concrete (SCSCC) with shrinkage reducing admixture”, International Conference on Developments in Construction and Structural Engineering (icDSCE’16), NSS College of Engineering Palakkad, August 2016.
- Seethal J Sasi, Aneena Babu, “Flexural Behavior of Concrete with Partial Replacement of Cement with Marble Powder and Fine Aggregate with Copper Slag”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 7, Issue 10, October-2016,ISSN 2229-5518.
- Teaching : 3.5 Years
- Industry : Nil
- Research: Nil