|Employee Code / ID No.||10421071|
|Qualifications||B.Tech in Electronics and Communication, M.Tech in Communication Engineering, Ph.D|
|Industry / R & D Experience|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Alternate E-mail ID||[email protected]|
|Mobile No (Optional) / Intercom Extension No.||91-9496211912|
|Areas of Interest / Current Research||Wireless Body Area Network, Heterogenous Resource Allocation, GameTheory|
|Research, Consultancy, Publication||1. George, E.M. and Jacob, L., 2022. Interference and priority aware resource allocation in coexisting WBANs using game models. Physical Communication, p.101750.
2. George, E.M. and Jacob, L., 2021. Medical QoS provisioning for multi-class data in coexisting wireless body area networks. Telecommunication Systems, pp.1-11.
3. George, E.M. and Jacob, L., 2021. Game approach for access point selection and bandwidth allocation in co-existing WBANs. Sādhanā, 46(4), pp.1-5.
4. George, E.M. and Jacob, L., 2020. Interference mitigation for coexisting wireless body area networks: Distributed learning solutions. IEEE Access, 8, pp.24209-24218.
5. Murugadass, A., Pachiyappan, A., Kumaravelu, V.B. and George, E.M., 2017. Quality of service aware antenna selection scheme for multi-hop relay networks. AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications, 71, pp.9-20.
6. George, E.M. and Jacob, L., 2019, December. Multi-class delay sensitive medical packet scheduling in inter-WBAN communication. In 2019 IEEE international conference on advanced networks and telecommunications systems (ANTS) (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
7. George, E.M. and Jacob, L., 2018, July. Distributed learning algorithm for interference avoidance in coexisting WBANs. In 2018 International Conference on Signal Processing and Communications (SPCOM) (pp. 477-481). IEEE.
8. George, E.M., Punia, K., Babu, K.V. and Reddy, G.R., 2015, April. Performance analysis of multi-antenna multi-hop relay networks using antenna selection with delayed channel state information at the transmitter. In 2015 International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP) (pp. 0113-0117). IEEE.
9. Punia, K., George, E.M., Babu, K.V. and Reddy, G.R., 2014, April. Signal detection for Spatially Multiplexed multi input multi output (MIMO) systems. In 2014 International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (pp. 612-616). IEEE.
|Ph.D Research Guidance ( Research Scholar, E-mail ID, Research Topic/ Tentative Thesis Tittle)|
|Academic / Professional Outreach Activities|
|Membership in Professional bodies/ organizations||Member of IEEE, IEEE Communication Society, Member of IEEE Women in Engineering.|
|Community Outreach Activities|
|Awards / Distinctions / Rank / Other Achievements if any||School Topper in Tenth Standard, Mathematics Subject Topper (2006), VIT University first rank holder in M.Tech Communication Engineering (2015), Qualified UGC NET-Electronic Science (2016)|
Dr. Emy Mariam George