Various scholarships motivate the students to improve their performance.
B.Tech Admissions 2016
- Best-All-Rounder Award: One student each from the departments, who excels in academics and extra-curricular activities, will win the award.
- Proficiency Award: Students with the highest marks in the University Examination in the previous two Semesters are eligible for the award.
- Perfect Attendance Award: Students who secure 100% attendance in the previous two Semesters will win the award.
- Prof. R. V. Chitra Memorial Award: Instituted by the Staff Members of Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Fond Memory of Prof. R.V. Chitra of their Department. Final year student who is Topper in Electrical Machines subjects (Electrical Machines I, II & III).
- Annu Memorial Award: Instituted by the 2005-09 Students of Department of Civil Engineering in Fond Memory of their beloved friend Ms.Annu Varghese who passed away in 2008. Awarded to the One Final Year Civil Engineering Student for his/her overall performance in academics &extra-curricular activities.
Young Wizard of Science
- The college has instituted an award for best all round performance of the first year students, under the title – Young Wizard of Science. The selection is based on the performance in the Proficiency Tests conducted by the Department of Science and Humanities, marks in Series tests and performance in extracurricular achievments.